Speech Language Pathologist | Onsite Needs | Maternity Leave
Job Type: Contract
We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in order to fill a vacant position within Southwick, Massachusetts. This job is for those who are looking for a way to apply their expertise in a meaningful way.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Massachusetts Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC - Accepting SLPAs + CFYs
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Full Time Hours
- Covering for 2 Maternity Leaves
- Onsite Only for now
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- November to June
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can, to help these students get back on track with their scholastic plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Our responses will arrive within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled