Speech-Language Pathologist | Remote | California
Job Type: Any Of These
REMOTE – Speech-Language Pathologist – Full Time – California
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- K-12th grade students
- Remote position
- Therapist will be conducting evaluations, assessments, therapy sessions, report writing, and IEP meeting facilitation
- Start January 2021!!
- Competitive pay!
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy required
- Must have active CA SLP License
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We are looking to schedule interviews now for this opening! Please complete the online application or submit your resume to Aashika.Ashok@ProCareTherapy.com for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to helping you along this journey!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled