Untreated speech problems can progress into adulthood and hinder one's ability to communicate effectively. That is why it is so important for children in need of speech services to receive treatment as early as possible. School based speech therapists allow children to receive the help they need, while continuing to learn with their peers.
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school system in the Brownstown, IN area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in Indiana, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite ONLY: Brownstown, IN
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- PreK-12th grade caseload
- Assignment dates: August 2022 - May 26th, 2023
- Caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- ASAP Interview
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Candidate must hold ASHA CCC's
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Indiana State Board
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Dental, and Vision
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled