A school district near Jonestown, PA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the next school year!
- Full time: 8:15-3:45pm Mon-Fri
- Caseload: K-2nd
- Duties: Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms. Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Types of Disabilities: Speech and Language, Autistic Support, and Learning Support
- Onsite Only
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
- School Experience Required
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders and/or Speech Language Pathology
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401k
- Opportunities for Overtime
I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled