Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Pasadena area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. See details below and apply. Get an interview today!
- Active Speech Language Pathologist license in the state of Texas
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCCs
- Texas teaching certification
Details about the position:
- Full time schedule; Monday - Friday
- Will accept part time availability
- 2023-2024 school year
- Pre K - Elementary school ages
- Expect your standard duties; therapy, assessments, evaluations, IEPs, etc.
- 1, possibly 2 school sites
This is a contract position, meaning you will be W2 contractor of ProCare Therapy for the duration of this assignment. As a W2, you are eligible to receive benefits through ProCare.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K match program
- Relocation assistance
If you wish to be immediately considered, please apply, and email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled