Speech-Language Pathologist in Texas
Job Description: ProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist with effective communication skills, strong ethics, and the ability to collaborate to serve students in one of our schools in the League City area.
About ProCare Therapy: At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. To do this, we make sure our school professionals are equipped with the latest testing materials and receive ongoing testing and training. Plus, we pay association dues, provide continuing education funds and offer professional development days. In addition, we ensure that what we do never feels transactional. We facilitate educational and emotional connections. And we embrace our responsibility to inspire others to explore new possibilities and discover their abilities.
Responsibilities: Your day-to-day responsibilities could shift from day-to-day. In addition to identifying and evaluating students conditions, and administering speech therapy, you may have a specific area of focus, such as:
- Assessment, training and programming for augmentative communication disorders
- Oral motor and feeding therapy
- Social skills training
- Therapy for voice, fluency, expressive and receptive language and articulation
- Training of non-verbal communication, such as sign language, gesturing and picture exchange communication
- 2023/2024 School Year
- 37.5 Hours
- Elementary Caseload
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Requires a Master's Level Degree
- ASHA: American Speech and Language Association
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Active Texas State License
- Teaching Certification
- Guaranteed hours
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
To be considered for this opportunity, send your resume to [email protected], or apply below!
ProCare Therapy | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled