Speech Language Pathologist (21-22 School Year) - Yelm, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Yelm, WA that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the upcoming school year. Please find position details below.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Multiple openings
- K-12th grade, flexible caseload
- 21/22 School Year
- Must have WA SLP License
- ESA Certification required prior to start
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled