We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming 22-23 school year working with elementary school students.
- Full time
- Elementary and Middle School caseload
- 2 School Locations
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- State SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with ProCare Therapy, please email me at [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled