Speech Language Pathologist | 27 Student Caseload
Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students, schools and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school tele-therapists enjoy greater career flexibility. Vocovision has partnered with an incredible school that is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the school year, with the opportunity to renew for the extended school year or come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this work from home opportunity.
Contract Type: 1099 Independent Contractor
- Full-time (35 hours)
- Pay: $55-65
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: May, 2023 (End of the school year)
- K-5th Grade
- 27 students
- Speech only, pull out RSP students, mild/mod SDC, and mod/sev SDC.
- Students are mostly 2x weekly for 30 minutes
- Active SLP Licensure (CCC)
- Must hold an active license in the state you reside in and the state you will be working in
- Ability to pass Tech Screen & obtain Liability Insurance as a 1099 Contractor (500/500 Coverage)
Convivences of 1099 Contracting:
Independent contracting gives you the ability to work from the comfort of your home conducting your own business as a tele-therapist. The pay is hourly, we guarantee hours - even if a student is absent or the school is out for a snow day. Vocovision is happy to share resources and testimonials of fellow tele-therapist liability insurance recommendations and tax information.
Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled