Speech Language Pathologist | Alaska | Remote
At Vocovision, we are seeking individuals who are dedicated, ambitious, and committed to student success and education reform. Qualified candidates must demonstrate records of achievement, high degrees of personal responsibility, and the drive to do whatever it takes to ensure that every child achieves academic success. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success.
- SLP – CCC
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- 2-3 years of recent schools experience as an SLP
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
- Participation in IEP meetings
- Possible Supervision and Case management
- 1099 Contract
- Pay between 45-60/hr depending on experience
- Work From Home
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
For all inquiries, please send an email to Chana Scott and [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled