Are you passionate about providing care to children who need it most? In search of a fresh opportunity? You’re in luck! I have an opening in Santa Clara, California for a speech language pathologist assistant, requiring an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and state licensure. Prior experience in a school setting is preferred but not required.
- Full-time hours, 35 hours per week
- Contracted until end of school year
- Further details available upon interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- ?Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Department of Education Certificate – California: see here for licensure details!
- Very competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k matching
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled