Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Socorro, NM
Job Type: Contract
New School Based, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Job in Socorro, New Mexico - Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Socorro, New Mexico, who has a full time, contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NM
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: based on availability and experience
- Full time: 37.5-40 hours/week
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- School year calendar
- Quick interview and hire process
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to our Hiring Coordinator, Nia Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled