Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job in Fullerton, CA
We’re working with a supportive school district in Fullerton, CA that’s needing a speech language pathologist assistant for the remainder of the school year.
- Full Time Schedule
- 30+ hours per week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- High School Caseload
- General SLPA Duties
- Assist onsite SLP with writing reports and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- Caseload determined with preference in mind.
- Bachelor's in Communication Disorders (or related)
- Licensed SLPA in California
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If you are interested in applying, call me directly at 904-302-7717 or send an updated resume to Kaitlyn Motyka at [email protected]m
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled