Speech Language Pathologist (Bilingual) - Santa Fe, NM
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a part time bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for a part time school position for the Fall 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for a candidate that is experienced and skilled in remote evaluations. This position is located near Santa Fe, NM.
A little about the position:
- Part time, up to 21 hours per week
- Conducting Remote Evaluations
- District Wide
- Fall 2020-2021 School Year
A little about you:
- Must have appropriate degree requirements for SLP (no SLPA's)
- Must have state certification
- Needs to be bilingual for students
- Must have experience as a remote SLP
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Nia Parks or call 770-799-2953.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled