- Job Location:
Fort Myers, FL
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Are you a qualified Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new position for the school year? This is an excellent opportunity with a very supportive school district! This position is in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- CCC or CFY
- Elementary caseload with a few middle and high school students
- Will be attending IEP meetings
- Performing group and individual therapy
- Master's in Communications
- Florida SLP license
- ASHA certified
This is a full school year contract position. For more information, please contact the info below with your resume and references.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »