Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Maternity Leave Coverage
Location: Windsor, VT
Duration: December 2023 to June 2024
Position Type: Full-Time: 5 days per week
Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in the development and well-being of our students. Your responsibilities will include conducting assessments, providing therapy, and collaborating with teachers and parents to support students' communication needs. This full-time position covers a maternity leave from December 2023 to June 2024.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in students from K-12th grade.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and therapy sessions.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting interventions as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to support students' educational goals.
- Provide recommendations for classroom accommodations and support.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records and reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working with K-12th grade students is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their qualifications and relevant experience to [email protected]
Note: This position is temporary, covering a maternity leave, and does not guarantee long-term employment beyond June 2024.
Join our team and help make a positive difference in the lives of our students!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled