Location: Evans, GA
Category: Schools - SLP
ProCare is currently looking to interview and hire an experienced Speech Therapist to take on a full-time assignment with a local Evans school district! This is a wonderful district with a supportive, fully dedicated special education staff, and a fantastic student body that would love to have your services. Read below and come connect with us!
Location: Evans, Georgia
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (30 minute unpaid lunches daily)
Dates of Assignment: 7/27/2023 - 5/24/2024
Caseload: Preschool - 5th Grade primarily, but some 6th & 12th grade students as well. Approximately 55 students on caseload.
Position at a Glance:
- Full time, guaranteed hours
- 37.5 hours per week
- District-wide: SLPs may be required to travel between campuses to provide therapy services
- Two campuses total
- Providing direct therapy
- IEP writing
- Data collection
- Georgia Online IEP / Infinite Campus / SLP Toolkit
- This position offers premium Healthcare Benefits
- Delta Dental & Vision insurance included
- Supportive and encouraging Speech Staff
- Active Speech license in the state of Georgia
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) is preferred, but we are accepting Clinical Fellows for this position!
- Pediatric or School experience
- IEP experience (highly preferred)
As a contracted professional with ProCare, you will be paid at an hourly rate at a weekly basis as a W-2 employee. Employees are compensated for all hours worked, this includes time spent on indirect services. Your hourly pay rate is customized based on your experience level, and competitive rates from other contractors.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in pursuing, I encourage you to apply via email by sending your updated resume to me directly!
Sophia Matia | Director of Educational Resources
(678)710-7705 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled