Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship Job Opening in Pasco, WA
Are you looking for a great new clinical fellowship opportunity? ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive school district in Pasco, WA that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. The district is very welcoming to new graduates. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- K-12th Grade Kiddos
- IEP meetings, assessments, writing reports, and providing direct therapy to assigned caseload.
- 45-50 students
- Multiple school sites
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Washington. Washington ESA Required.
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled