Location: Seattle, WA
Category: Schools - SLP - CFY
Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship Position in Seattle, WA
Are you looking for a great new clinical fellowship position? ProCare Therapy is working with a fantastic school district in Seattle, WA that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP - EOSY (looking to renew)
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- Caseload determined with preference in mind.
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed SLP in Washington | ESA Required
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- Hourly compensation based on experience and qualifications: $45-$55
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled