Speech Language Pathologist for School Setting - Virtual
Job Type: Contract
Procare Therapy is working with Exceptional Children Departments in Salem, Oregon to place a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school term.
The SLP will be part of the Special Education Team and will take part in the students’ evaluation process. The professional should be comfortable delivering a range of services in various settings.
- 37.5 hrs/wk Full Time
- K-12 Caseload
- August 2021 - May 2022
- Virtual Position
- Teletherapy experience a plus
- Must be licensed in the state of OR
- Communication Sciences and Disorders– graduate-level certification
- School Experience a plus but not essential
- Knowledge of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
- School System Experience
- Clinical Support
If you would like to apply directly to the opportunity, send resume and supporting documents to Uriel Rodriguez via email at email@example.com . If you would like to learn more about ProCare Therapy and Exceptional Children opportunities, please contact me via phone 770-776-2115.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled