Are you on the market for a new position for the 2022-2023 school year? Are you seeking a position that offers more flexibility? Do you share our vision of empowering students to harness the skills they need to be heard? You're looking in the right place!
We are seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to take on the 22/23 school year with our district in Fremont. Selected applicants will be able to plan their own days and service schedules, and are paired with a talented, licensed SLPA to assist with their caseload. Our idea of an ideal candidate is fully licensed, has diverse experience under their belt, and has a talent for collaborative work.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited program
- Licensed by the California state board of Speech-Language and Audiology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Everyday SLP duties - SLPs are encouraged to design their own day and service schedules
- Screenings & eligibility determination
- Assessments & interpretations of evaluation results, determining performance levels
- Maintenance of progress reports and records
- Drafting of IEPs
- Providing world-class direct therapy services in 1:1 or group settings for students ranging from 4 to 12 years of age
- Attendance of regular meetings
- Supervision of licensed assistant
To schedule an interview, please email your resume to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled