- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a exceptional Speech Language Pathologist for a position in the Auburn, WA area. This position is going to be full time. Out of state candidates are welcome to apply for this opportunity! We can assist with license reimbursement, housing, and relocation costs.
Responsibilities of the SLP include:
- Provide direct services to an elementary caseload
- Develop appropriate treatment goals
- Collaborate with the therapy team
- Attend IEP meetings
*More details about the caseload will be discussed with the Special Education director during a phone interview if you meet the requirements of the position.
- Current SLP license in WA
- Previous school based experience is great, but not required
- Excellent professional references
- Current Resume
Apply today for this position if interested! For more information, contact Briana at 678-459-1118 or email inquiries directly to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »