Speech Language Pathologist (Full time) Contract
Job Type: Contract
We are currently searching for a great Speech Language Pathologist to contract for the upcoming school year.
- Diagnose students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students’ communication skills
- Complete assessment and testing for students
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Collaborating with teachers, professionals and families
- Promoting proper teaching practices
- Full time | 37.5 hours
- K-8th caseload
- 2021-2022 school year
- Active or eligible SLP license for Wisconsin
- WI DPI License #1820
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact LeeAnn Miller at 678-459-1155 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled