We are immediately seeking a highly motivated SLP to begin a position working full-time with a Racine,WI based district. Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future, from speech to teaching, is our daily goal. If you feel the same way, please read up on the full-time SLP position, apply, and then contact [email protected] with your resume and 3 references.
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Full time (37.5 hours) // Part time option
- Start: As soon as possible
- K-12th Caseload
- MUST have a DPI Certification
- CFY or CCC
-- Competitive compensation
-- Healthcare, dental, 401k matching optional
-- Weekly Pay
Apply using this post.
Please forward me your updated resume & 3 references to:
If you have any questions about this position, I can be reached at:
Please feel free to call or text me. Looking forward to speaking with you to help with your next career move.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled