ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in the Meriden, CT area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students.
- Start: February 23rd 2022
- End: April 2022
- Full Time
- Long term sub SLP position
- Middle and High School Caseload
- CCC-SLP and Clinic Fellowship
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology Required
- Must be licensed in CT
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled