Can’t you just see the possibilities therapists would have if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? ProCare Therapy has partnered with VocoVision to make this possible. VocoVision is concentrating on making that dream a reality by connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need. Our focus above anything else is to find unique virtual solutions to ensure that education and speech services are more accessible even if they can’t be in the same room. We are currently seeking virtual Speech Language Pathologists in Washington for a full time virtual position, if you want to help us achieve this dream, please see the details below:
- Evaluations and assessments.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech, and hearing impairments. Ability to administer and interpret diagnostics.
- Conducts/participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Start: As soon as possible
- End: End of School Year
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
If you’re interested in this school-based SLP position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 805-8600 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled