- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has an excellent opportunity with a very supportive school district for a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a full time position for the school year. We are looking for an SLP that is licensed in the state of Colorado. We can offer an competitive compensation and benefit package for this job.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload based on preference and experience
- Full school year
- Attending IEP meetings
- Communicating with parents and administration on progress of each student
- Master's in Communication Disorders
- Licensed in the state of Colorado
- ASHA CCC's
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but not required
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »