- Job Location:
San Diego, CA
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We here at ProCare provide many exciting assignments. One of the assignment is for a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington through teleterapy!
There is a school district looking for a full-time SLP-CCC to work with grades K – 12 full-time for a full-time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year. We are accepting bilingual and monolingual candidates for this job. Schools experience is a plus. For a possible interview, please call ProCare immediately for consideration.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Full-time for the remainder of the school year
- California license needed
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be looking to start asap. This position starts now and goes through the end of the school year
Apply for this job:
Send your resume via email to:
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »