- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We have a brand new contract opening for the new school year in a school setting just 30 minutes north of Eatonton, GA. Do you have schools experience? Then you may be a great fit for this job. You'll be working full-time with students K-12 on various speech disorders. Apply today for a possible interview this week!
- K-12 school setting
- Masters degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology
- State licensure to practice as a SLP
- Schools experience is a plus
- Must be looking to start immediately
To apply: Send a recent copy of your resume to
- Or chat instantly: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RuebenRobinson
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »