Speech Language Pathologist Job near Washington, D.C.
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school district near D.C. to fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position for the 2021-2022 school year. The district is very supportive and is looking for the right person to join their team. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please read the job details below and submit your information!
Candidates are also able to start immediately, if that is preferable. The current school year will end July 30.
- 37.5 hours/week
- 8/16/21 through 7/30/22
- Severe populations
- Must have DC license or MD license
- ASHA CCCs preferred
- One site
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical benefits for any full-time employee
- Travel assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401K
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Jordan.Flanagan@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678-448-4728
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled