Location: Phoenix, AZ
Category: Schools - SLP
Speech Language Pathologist Job | Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Phoenix, AZ looking to grow their team with an SLP for this school year.
- Part Time
- 16-20 hrs/week
- Asap - End of school year
- Looking for renewal for NSY
- Elementary grade caseload
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- A master’s degree in Communicative Disorder
- Must be licensed SLP in Arizona | Fingerprint Card
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] or call me at (904)-302-7717. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled