Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Let us help you, School districts near the Saint Charles, IL area are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. St. Charles is located west of Chicago and has the official city slogan "pride of the fox" after the Fox river that goes through the center of the town. The city is also known for being the home to the Arcada theatre, which has hosted many famous preformers.
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- Elementary and some 6-12th
- Employment Type:
- Full-Time or Part-time (3-5 days)
- Full school year
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (IL)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled