Speech Language Pathologist (K-12)
Job Type: Contract
We are currently searching for a great Speech Language Pathologist to contract for the school year. We are seeking a candidate excited to start their next adventure!
- Full Time Hours (37.5) available
- K-12 caseload
- Remainder school year and upcoming school year
- Active or eligible SLP license for Massachusetts
- M.S. degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have AAC device experience
- ASHA CCC's
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact LeeAnn Miller at 678-459-1155 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled