Location: Pacifica, CA
Category: Schools - SLP
A school district we have partnered with West of Pacifica is looking for a fully credentialed Speech Language Pathologist to begin working at an Elementary school in the district. It's a light caseload that will consist of PreK through Elementary students. All interested applicants must hold an active SLP license in hand for California.
- Masters level degree in Speech and Language Pathology or related field
- Asha CCC's are a MUST as school cannot provide supervision for CFY's
- California state licensure for Speech Language Pathology
Typical daily tasks:
- Diagnose and treat individuals who suffer from stutters, as well as vocal and cognitive communication impairments.
- Help those whose speech is affected by emotional issues, various learning disabilities and physical impairments, such as a cleft palate.
- Social communication disorders are also found individuals with other conditions, such as traumatic brain injury.
- Oversee AAC/AT needs/train and support staff in use of AAC tools
- Pay rates are always negotiable but depend on previous caseload experience and typically range from $44 - $47 per hour
If you're interested in this opportunity:
Fill out the form below or send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Noah Jacobs directly via email at [email protected] or call and text (678) 748-5325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled