Are you a passionate SLP looking to make a lasting impact on young students with speech impairments? ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to join one of our trusted school districts located in beautiful Lincoln Park, Pennsylvania and contribute to the success of students. As an SLP in this role in Lincoln Park, you will work closely with the school's learning support and Autistic support programs, you will assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions for students with communication disorders, ensuring they receive the support they need to excel academically and socially.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- ASAP - End of school year
- Elementary caseload
- Open to CF if correct fit
- 1 school site
- Middle school is connected to the Elementary building - will have the ability to collaborate with MS SLP
- Combination of speech-only, ASD, and students with learning support
- More details upon interview
- Valid Pennsylvania SLP License and Teaching Cert
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- PA Clearances
- School experience preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near West Lawn, but are licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania as a Speech-Language Pathologist, please email me stating your interest and we will find a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled