We are hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist our School Year. This is a great position please see details below!
Location: Bucks County, PA
- Full Time
- Preschool Early Intervention
- Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills
- Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines
- Hours are based on a 7.5-hour work day with specific hours dependent on the assignment in high school, middle or elementary school buildings or various community educational settings.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to
Victoria Pope directly at 678-710-7674
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled