We are working with a small district located in Spartanburg, South Carolina in search of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to under 20 secondary and elementary school students. Candidates are require to have South Carolina teaching certificate and SLP licensure.
- Full Time
- Secondary and elementary school students
- 20 students
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Must have a SC SLP License
- SC Teaching Cert Required
- United Healthcare insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled