ProCare Therapy is happy to be partnering with one of our trusted school districts in hiring a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the Philadelphia, PA area. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please read the detailed information regarding job description and employment below, and reach out for a preliminary interview!
Pay & Benefits:
- $50K-70K salary
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 School District Employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses
- Speech Language Pathologist
- 2023/2024 school year
- Full Time Preferred
- Onsite Preferred
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Speech Language Pathology
- 10 15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled