Location: Castle Rock, CO
Category: Schools - SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado
Our school district is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time or two part-time Speech Language Pathologists for the remainder of the school year. This position is entirely onsite.
- Must hold a Colorado State SLP License.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Special Services Provider License required.
- ASAP - End of the School Year (May 26,2023)
- A Contract Renewal can be extended for the entire 2023-2023 school year depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
- Caseload: Preschools
- The Preschools are fully inclusionary and licensed.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday-Thursday | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Can be flexible with this if someone only can work just mornings or afternoons or a combo.
- Hourly Pay Range: $52-$55+
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Full-Time Virtual Clinical Advisory Team Support
More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview. This position is scheduling interviews now. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and/or serious questions, please see the contact details below.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Account Executive
Email Address: Click Here
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled