Speech Language Pathologist needed near Southwick, MA 21-22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are currently interviewing for a school district near Southwick, MA for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 21-22 school year. We are currently interviewing and looking to fill this position now. The school has a great supportive staff that is eager to work with you!
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active MA SLP State License
- Must have CCC/CFY
- MA Department of Education Licensure or MA Board of Registry Licensure
- Start: 11/01/2021 – 06/17/2022
- Caseload: K-9th Grade
- Full Time Position
- Covering two MAT Leaves
- Top Pay
- Matching 401k
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paycheck
- Benefits for health, life, and dental
- Direct Deposit
This position is currently interviewing and filling fast, so please apply below if you are interested. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled