Speech Language Pathologist needed near Tucson, Arizona
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join a supportive school near Tucson, Arizona for the remainder of this school year as well as a renewal for 2021-2022.
New grads, take a look at our SLP New Grad program by clicking here
- Must have SLP license in AZ
- Part-time; 16+ hours per week
- Mild to moderate needs; receptive and expressive language impairments
- Duties to include direct therapy, attending IEP meetings, evaluations and report writing
- School experience a plus
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay
- Travel assistance
- Relocation assistance
Please apply by submitting your resume to: Jordan.Flanagan@ProCareTherapy.com For any questions about this position, please contact Jordan Flanagan at 678-448-4728.
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Job # 2865770
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled