Speech Language Pathologist Needed (SLP)- Woodland, Washington
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Woodland, WA area that is looking for a Part time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Part time need - 20-21 hours a week, flexible schedule
- 1 day on site, the rest can be done virtually
- Full school year
- Caseload is around 25 students
- CCC's preferred - they will consider a strong CFY if you have one!
- WA SLP license, ESA can be pending
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- Must have WA license and ESA
- ASHA CCC's preferred
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled