We are seeking School based SLP's in Orlando, FL. We have multiple schools that are needing more help in their speech department. If you are interested please apply:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Multiple openings
- Candidate can pick their caseload based off preference and experience
- Zoom interview
- Full 23-24 school year
- Par Rate: $40-$55 Per hour based on experience in schools
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP License
- Background check and drug screen required
- School or pediatric experience preferred.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these Procare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Christmas Bonus!
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for professional development. If you are a passionate SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of children, we encourage you to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled