ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for onsite position. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Part time (10-15 hours)
- Pre-K students caseload
- Mostly initial testing
- 1099 position
- Must have active or be willing to obtain SLP license in Georgia
- Must have active ASHA CCCs
- Must have prior experience as SLP
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Must be able to get liability insurance prior to start date
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled