Guide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in Manteca, California as a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year!
This Speech Language Pathologist opening is a Full time opportunity Work with a variety of age groups varying from Middle School Caseload.
- Responsibilities include assessing and treating students with speech language and articulation disorders
- Follow along with IEP to ensure student progression
- Monitor student progress and needs as appropriate
- Develop and Instruct activates, including short-term and long-term plans
- Candidate requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Candidate must be licensed in the state of California - CCC
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in learning more about this School Based SLP Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled