2022-2023 School Speech Therapist: Contract Position
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Let us help you, School districts near the Grant Park, IL area are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Grant Park is a village in northeastern Kankakee country and was incorporated in 1883. Grant Park is a rural town that gives peace and quiet while being 15 minutes away from fun activities in other towns.
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- 1 site
- 8/18 - 5/26
- Employment Type:
- Part-Time ( 24 hrs/wk), 180 contract days
- Full school year
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (IL)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Fingerprints & PEL are required
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled