ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a position in a school district located in Chicago, Illinois. The SLP will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students with a wide range of communication disorders and disabilities.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours a week
- Start: Immediately
- End Date: June 2023
- Caseload: 6th and 12th graders
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with other members of the education team to develop and implement IEPs and provide support to students.
- Master's degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Active SLP license in Illinois
- Experience working with children in a school setting.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled