Speech Language Pathologist Position - Washington
Job Type: Contract
A school district in the Sumner, Washington area is currently in need of a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
- Caseload: Elementary
- Full-Time (37.5 hours weekly)
- Competitive Pay
- No traveling in between schools
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Wonderful staff and support
- A Masters/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active WA license
Excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
For further details and for immediate consideration, please contact:
Crystal Handley 770-299-7104