Full-Time School CCC-SLP Opening in San Rafael, California
We are currently searching for a passionate and qualified Speech Language Pathologist to work in a supportive School District located in San Rafael, CA. This is a full-time school based position, and will begin in August 2022 and run through June 2023. Please find further details on this opportunity below:
- Full-Time (37.5 - 40 hours/week)
- Located in San Rafael, CA
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Caseloads Available!
- More details available upon interviewing!
- Minimum of a Master's Degree
- Classroom Experience Preferred
- SLP License from the State of California
Since we are a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and our Account Executives do not always have all the information needed regarding the caseload on our assignments. However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following job duties in this position.
- Screen students for language, speech, and or hearing needs
- Knowledge of and proper implementation of assessment instruments
- Interpret evaluation results to determine current levels of performance
- Providing students with daily feedback on the status of their academic performance
- Working to ensure that any IEPs or Student Needs are met within and outside of the classroom
- Maintaining records and writing reports stemming from completed Speech/Language testing
- Draft an Individualized Education program (IEP) based upon student results and needs
- Developing Speech/Language program materials and visual supports for identified students as needed or requested
- Helping to build and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this particular school district
- Having fun and spreading joy to every child you come in contact with!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare:
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Eligible for a competitive hourly pay structure
- Overtime Pay
- Contracted, Set-in-Stone Hours
- Working collaboratively with your recruiter to put yourself in the best position possible
- This includes the ability to move around different school districts, to decline afterschool duties, etc!
- Check out or blog for more info!
A Bit More About San Rafael, California:
- An artsy, cultural California town with plenty of character and things to do
- Also home to many state parks and natural havens!
- City of San Rafael's Tourism Site
The hiring manager is looking to move quickly on filling this current opening, so if you have any interest in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply using the link below! I also will be available to answer any further questions about this position. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled