School Speech Language Pathologist Job | Kansas Remote CCC-SLP
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District based in Kansas that is looking for a full-time and Kansas Licensed Speech Language Pathologist for the school year in a teletherapy setting. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- School Teletherapy position
- Full-time hours
- General SLP duties
- Full-time hours
- Administers comprehensive clinical services to patients; provides testing, analyses, and evaluations of seriously ill patients or those having complex medical problems and formulates a treatment plan which is consistent with the patient's needs.
- Assists in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Assesses the patient to provide a diagnosis and to identify problems.
- Plans treatment schedules to ensure optimal use of staff and equipment in providing high quality patient services.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Provides direct student care; performs specialized treatments according to the student's individualized plan of care.
Collaborates with other members of the patient care team and uses community resources to plan for the continued care, support and follow-up of the student.
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments. Follows established protocols for documentation specific to the program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including the proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Conducts in-service programs, provides other staff with training and serves as a clinical instructor to students.
- Attends team conferences to promote an interdisciplinary approach to patient care; works cooperatively with other team members to maintain consistency in the provision of high quality, results oriented services.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current licensure in Speech Language Pathology
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Flexible scheduling
How to apply:
• You can enter in your information and contact details below
• Send your resume to: [email protected]
• Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 748-5316
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled